A representative from the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB) will present on a range of licensure topics relevant to students, aspiring architects, supervisors, architects, and people in the architecture profession. The presentation will review the steps necessary to achieve licensure to become an architect and other programs to get the most out of your career in architecture.
Topics will include:
• Background of NCARB
• The entities involved in the licensure process
• How to establish an NCARB Record
• How to progress successfully through the Architectural Experience Program® (AXP®)
• What to expect with the Architect Registration Examination® (ARE®)
• Recent changes to NCARB programs
• Value of the NCARB Certificate
The presenter will remain on-site after the presentation to help address specific questions on an individual basis. This is your opportunity to get all of your questions answered!
There is no charge to attend, but please register so we can plan for food and seating. Refreshments will be served. Registration